.:Follow me Okay DooDs:.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MY GUSI BENGKAK!! xDD GIGi BONSGU IS COMING OUT..


Okay so for the past two days Ive been holding an unbare able pain due to my gum aching. I have been speechless and in a very bad mood for the past two days. Imagine going to class dgn gusi yg sakit teramat. The funny thing is, my gum start aching rightly after I ate durian last week. I had a slight fever for two days and right after my fever is gone my gum aches. My friend says that it is a sign that my wisdom tooth(gigi bongsu) is coming out. Okay so at first I havent got a clue. Gigi Bongsu??? WTH is that?? so after I went to the dentist yesterday, Congratz U will have a new baby teeth. I was like " OMG!!!" and uhhh im 20, should we grow more teeth at this age around? SO I googled up and yeah I am dead. I hear lots of death gazing, death defiying, terror of death stories regarding wisdom teeth. 2 to 3 years of pain because of the process.




Im sure most of u guys have some stories too regarding this wisdom teeth. it must be terrifying isnt it. anyways Im facing a healing process due to my gum aching and the teeth is forcing its way out of the gum. anyways til the next post doods. cheers =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...