.:Follow me Okay DooDs:.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

MY NEW ADDICTS??, K-POPS xD


Salam Sihat2 kepada anda semua, yeah2 so I have finally moved on to the next post, since my roomey(roomate) ada broadband so I can do some frequent updates for my bloggy here. Okay so this post will be the last post that has to do with my tagline up there which is the "K-Pop addict part". So I will briefly tell you guys how I ended up liking these kinda stuff.

See the cute lady at the right side of my blog? yeah that cute one, lol. to put it simple yeah SHE is the reason why. though Im not blaming 100% cuz way back before I do listen to some K-Pops as well but since I dont know new songs or new updates so my interest just went out to dust. and Thanks to her my interest came back to life.

Well maybe some of you guys may wonder, "ko paham ker dengar lagu korea ni?, best ker lagu K-pop ni? apa ada pada lagu korea?" Well, i will personally explain why K-Pops are awesome. note that my explainations are based on my personal opinion so some of u guys may opposed to what I say.

(Kim Hyun Joong, Like his smile =D)

Okay so basicly to me that is, I have 3 reasons why K-Pops are Awesome,
  1. Their lyrics are beautiful and meaningful. and sometimes makes sense more than most of our malay songs, (lgu melayu terlalu tersirat sgt maksud nya =P)
  2. Their dance moves are freakingly awesome. (kebanyakan boy band malaysia hanya focus kpda suara dn lagu tp bukan pada tarian, )
  3. and lastly they are freakingly hawt xD (yes I know most of them done plastic surgery but still, they are awesome xDD)
Here are some songs that really got my attentions at the moment and I will update my K-Pop playlist as frequent as possible. :D

(Super Junior-No Other)

(S.M The Ballad-Hot Times)

(Beast-Breath[Soom])

(SHINee-Lucifer)

(2PM-I'll Be Back)

There are more but I think these are some of my most frequent songs that played through my earplug. Anyways if u guys had the same interest do share some with how u ended up liking Korean songs if u can. Cheers frm Me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...