.:Follow me Okay DooDs:.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WHAT DOES AN ART STUDENT DO??: VER 0.2


Assalamualaikum wbt.

Hey2, salam sejahtera kepada doods2 sekalian and thanx for visiting my bloggy. Anyways in todays post aku akan ceritakan perihal assignment drawing aku yg paling latest, tajuk untuk assignment ni ialah STRUCTURAL LINES and VALUE STUDIES dimana kitorang kena study bentuk2 3D dan juga ruang2 yg terdapat pada sesebuah objek. So these are some of the final skecthes that I have submited and which I think is quite good. :D

(3D Structural Drawings)


(3D Structural Drawings)

(Single Subject Analytical Drawing)
(Multiple Subject Analytical Drawing)

(Multiple Subject Analytical Drawing)

Okay so these 5 drawings, Id say it was not easy to make okay. Ive spent more like 3 hours per drawing so imagine how many hours and effort I have poured at each drawings T__T huhu. anyways do feel free to leave a comment or so. I will post some more of my artworks later. Til the next post doods :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...