.:Follow me Okay DooDs:.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

RESULT EXAM??? Okay..What a Disapointment..

Assalamualaikum..

Semalam result exam untuk 2nd semester ku di UiTM dh di umumkan, and guess what? It was pretty bad. Seriously I didnt think my PDT 160 would get bad mark since I work pretty hard for it. And because of that my pointer got down. Man what a let down. I know i worked hard well just maybe it wasnt hard enough. Im gonna make sure that my next semester's result gonna be in full HD colours. LoL. 



I got only C+ for PDT160. damn, really depressing.. T___T



hmmm, no use crying over split milk. gonna move on forward and make sure that after this no more playing. Be serious dude. u got a lot ahead of you. Gambatte Fathi-Kun xD

1 comment:

  1. aku lagi stress kalau nak ikutkan. result macam hampeh. grr :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...