.:Follow me Okay DooDs:.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IT's A BRAND NEW START OF MY 3RD SEMESTER =D

Assalamualaikum..

today is the first of June and hopefully it brings fortune and good luck to me as it also marks as a start of my 3rd semester here in UiTM Shah Alam. Actually the semester had already started since the 30th of May and these whole week we only had some introductions of our subjects which I can say it is a whole lot of "boring" there. Listening to all the stuffs and shit but anyways, lot of shits happened on my way back here in Shah Alam.

So firstly, my dad's car got broke down as soon as we arrived Shah Alam on the 28th of May. Well nothing to brag but that car was still new (it was like 2 weeks old I think). But not that to blame because our car nearly got hit by a lightning strike, I saw it with my bare eyes the lighting flashes and struck a rock not far away from our car. and BHWAAAM!! the rock splits in two. well not just that, our car engine suddenly stop. My dad tried to choke up the trigger but it was hopeless. As we figured out it was the lightning that causes our car fuse or whatsoever been blown out or something. and We was like a bird with a broken wings, not knowing what to do as we've got no one here in Shah Alam to help us. Tried calling the insurance and mechanics but it will takes time to arrive there. But luckily we're saved by two of my bestest friends parents. 

Firstly it was Auni's parents who just happened to having the same problem as ours. and luckily her dad's friends is there too so they rushes to our place to have our car checked up. Well nothing to be weird of since the problem was actually in the car fuse or electronics so it was beyond helping. SO we're back to square one. and suddenly I came to call my other friend to help me out. Afiq and his parents, well  we were supposed to go and meet up with them at my rental house but got no choice but to heed for help. His parents were kind to help us out and fetch me up at the scene to send some of my luggage to the rental house. and speak of the devil the mechanics arrived the moment we were just about to leave. so that solves some of our problems. and after that my parents had to borrow my cousins car who lives in Ampang which is quite far away but they were kind enough to let us borrow their car. So up until now the car is still stuck in the workshop rendered my parents hopeless to go to work. So maybe tomorrow the car will be okay and hopefully it will.

Well other than that everything seems to be in order without any obstacles and hardships. I enjoy staying in this new house which offers more better place in terms of furnishing and privacy. And the class was okay but since the Degree students are still in their holidays so the UiTM now has become a zombie town. lol, Well yeah it was sooooo silent not like it was used to. The traffics was less congested and not to mention easier to fetch a bus every morning due to the less number of students. Whoohoo =D.

I had to say that this semester is the most packed because we had to take up to 9 subjects/courses. So imagine theres a lot of time we had to spent with books there isnt it. But by  looking at the course schemes, we had some fun/interesting courses like Photography, Digital Imaging, Book Making, Print and Product Making and etc. So I had to say we will be having fun more than bitching around complaining lots of assignments to do. 

SO I guess that's all for todays post. Well though I had some bad start but it will not stumble down my awesome youth spirits. Go Go Me =D. Up till the next post DooDs =D


With a lots of love from us the UiTM Printing Technology AD students =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...