.:Follow me Okay DooDs:.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jom Cari Follower

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Jam tepat menunjukan waktu 3.40am dan aku masih lagi dihadapan laptop sibuk dengan software photoshop dengan MMO games aku ni. Nak update blog tapi mood untuk menulis tak datang lagi so jejalan kt blog orang and turn out I found this segment in his blog which is kinda nice bcuz it is great way to know each other among us bloggers. And I was thinking to join too, U guys should join in too cuz the closing date is 11/10 at 10pm. 


If u guys wanna join in just click at the banner above. 
Anyways I am working on my next post of What Does An Art Student Do section and a little something on a new section I will add-up soon. So stay tuned doods! =D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...